moderated Year is left out of the date after message search #bug

I just noticed that if I search on messages for some term, the display of the messages coming back, even if they are from a year prior to 2021, are lacking the year in the date. They just say, e.g., "Jan 15" even if the date was Jan 15, 2020.

Andy Wedge

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 03:55 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
if they are from a year prior to 2021, are lacking the year in the date. They just say, e.g., "Jan 15" even if the date was Jan 15, 2020.
It all looks good here:

Andy

Yep, it works correctly! All apologies! My sense of time is all screwed up lately. I thought the posts in question had to be from last year. Turns out they were from *this* year. :-)