Topics

moderated Writing from a group homepage #posting #wishlist #moderation #website

Frances

When I write a message from a group homepage to a moderated group, I have no indication that I actually did it. Not until the message is approved by a moderator, or rejected. Once or twice, I have clicked on discard instead of send!

It would be nice if there were something showing that a message has been sent by me but is waiting for moderation. Of course, I can write from my email and then there is the Sent mail.

So just a nice to have!

Frances

PS I love that drafts are automatically saved!

Chris Jones

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 07:25 PM, Frances wrote:
It would be nice if there were something showing that a message has been sent by me but is waiting for moderation.
When I send to a Moderated Group from the web UI I get a banner at the top of the page that my message has been sent and that it is awaiting moderation, or words to that effect.

Chris

Frances

Thanks.

There are times when moderators are busy with their lives and can’t deal right away with approving messages right away. I know - I am a moderator too for a travel group!

However, yes, I do see the banner.

Moderators, of course, do have a flag showing that there is something waiting for them.

Frances