Topics

locked Wiki Home Page Deletion?

Ellen

While I appreciate having the revision history in the wiki, we have a page in the history that we'd like to delete. Is it possible to delete a revision? Or even better, can we delete the home page and start over?

Ellen

Duane

I went to the Home page, clicked Edit, then clicked Delete at the bottom - page gone!  I didn't check to see if it would work the same on other pages, but expect it would.

Duane

Ellen

Duane,

I have a feeling that because I am a moderator and not an owner that I don't have that ability. However, I'll take a look again. I know I can delete other pages. Perhaps the Home Page can't be deleted.

Thanks,

Ellen

Ellen

Hi Duane,

You were correct. It's odd because I really didn't see a link to delete the Home Page before. I saw the ones for the other pages. Strange, I obviously was not too focused on what I was doing. All is well now!

Thanks again!

Ellen