Topics

moderated When a message edit comes through pending, allow editing of the "reason" #suggestion

If you or someone edits a message and the edit comes through pending (due to some moderation setting), it's possible to edit the content from within the pending queue, but not the "reason." You can select the text of the reason, but you can't change it.

The suggestion is to allow editing of the "reason" when a message edit comes through pending.