Topics

locked What Does Five Integrations Mean?

When you say that a Basic group can have up to five integrations does it
mean:

1) I can have a total of five integrations: one instagram feed, two
facebook status updates, and two RSS feeds, for example?

2) I can pick and choose as many integrations as I like, but am limited to
five of each type (five RSS feeds, five instagram feeds, etc.)?

3) I can pick and choose up to five different types of integrations (RSS
feeds, instagram, facebook updates, etc.), but can add as many of that type
(twenty RSS feeds, for example) as I want within those five?

Also, does that five count against a group and all of its sub-groups or
does each sub-group get its own five?

Thanks.

Each instance of an integration is counted, so option 1 in your email.

The five includes any integrations used in the group as well as any integrations used by any of its subgroups.

Mark

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 1:49 PM, <whofanvidme@...> wrote:

When you say that a Basic group can have up to five integrations does it
mean:

1) I can have a total of five integrations: one instagram feed, two
facebook status updates, and two RSS feeds, for example?

2) I can pick and choose as many integrations as I like, but am limited to
five of each type (five RSS feeds, five instagram feeds, etc.)?

3) I can pick and choose up to five different types of integrations (RSS
feeds, instagram, facebook updates, etc.), but can add as many of that type
(twenty RSS feeds, for example) as I want within those five?

Also, does that five count against a group and all of its sub-groups or
does each sub-group get its own five?

Thanks.

Duane

At least for the time being, we don't plan to use any of the integrations.  However, Hangout always shows in the left bar.  Should they only show up if they're enabled?

Duane

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 11:04 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

At least for the time being, we don't plan to use any of the integrations.  However, Hangout always shows in the left bar.  Should they only show up if they're enabled?

Yep, that'd be more consistent. I've added it to the list.