Topics

locked Welcome to beta

CGrlgsby <cgrlgsby@...>

Hello Mark,
Since you pointed out that I had been the only one who reported this I did a little digging and found that I had received *two* welcome messages from groups.io that day, one at 2:03 PM which went to spam and a second at 2:09 PM which did not. A look at the headers reveals the likely cause:

---- Begin Headers ----
2:03 PM Welcome:

and

2:09 PM Welcome:

---- End Headers ----

I am comfortable assuming this issue likely resolved itself and no further investigation should be required on your part.

Thanks for the speedy reply :-)
CG