Topics

locked Views on Inbox page

When I click on the [GROUPS.IO] in the upper left hand corner of the page, it takes me to my inbox. This is great because I can see what's going on everywhere at once. However I can only see it in Thread View. Can it be set up like the individual Archives view with [Thread View], [Message View], and [Expanded Message View]?

Dano

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 9:07 PM, D R Stinson <dano@...> wrote:

When I click on the [GROUPS.IO] in the upper left hand corner of the page, it takes me to my inbox. This is great because I can see what's going on everywhere at once. However I can only see it in Thread View. Can it be set up like the individual Archives view with [Thread View], [Message View], and [Expanded Message View]?

That's a good idea. I've added it to the todo list.

Thanks,
MarkĀ