Topics

locked View options

Mark -
One more thing to mention that may already be on your list. If this is a duplication I apologize.

Will the Message View page on the individual group pages either remember what view was last used (Thread View, Message View, or Expanded Message View), or alternately, will we be able to select a default view for our own pages? As a group owner I like the Expanded Message view, but I can see where other members might like something different.

Dano

Nightowl >8#

Dan,

I'm pretty sure that letting us set a default for message view is on his list of things to do. If it will help you out, here is where to see Mark's To Do list. :)

https://trello.com/b/qu3WgzVq/beta

Brenda

Brenda, I don't presume to know exactly what others intend. I find it much safer to offer my thoughts and observations and let Mark sort it out. I *have* checked his To Do list, and didn't find such a reference, so I offered it in writing. I'm sure Mark is much more familiar with what's in his list than we are, and it's possible I missed something, hence my apology if it was a repeat. -- Dano

Hi Dan,

Yep, it's on the todo list.

Thanks!
Mark