moderated User activity page #suggestion

Hi All,

Thanks for the discussion about adding a user activity page. I just pushed it to production. If you go to https://groups.io, you'll see a new Your Activity tab. You will only be able to view your own activities; this does not include moderator activities.

For testing and feedback purposes, I have only enabled this for people who are subscribed to the beta group. People who are not subscribed will not see the Your Activity tab.

Please let me know your thoughts. Is this useful? Will it be confusing because it does not show some activities that resulted in changes to your account (ie a moderator changing delivery preferences)?

Hi All,

As was pointed out off-list, this wasn't showing messages you yourself sent. I've added that, along with messages that you've sent that require approval.

Also, I explained it slightly incorrectly. It shows all actions you've done, which does include moderator activities.

Glenn Glazer

On 11/04/2022 09:18, Mark Fletcher wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks for the discussion about adding a user activity page. I just pushed it to production. If you go to https://groups.io, you'll see a new Your Activity tab. You will only be able to view your own activities; this does not include moderator activities.

For testing and feedback purposes, I have only enabled this for people who are subscribed to the beta group. People who are not subscribed will not see the Your Activity tab.

Please let me know your thoughts. Is this useful? Will it be confusing because it does not show some activities that resulted in changes to your account (ie a moderator changing delivery preferences)?

I think it is very useful, particularly since it spans all groups. I would suggest making it accessible from https://groups.io/account also, since that's where I would think to go if I wasn't instructed otherwise.

Best,

Glenn

--
PG&E Delenda Est

Arline Pique

LOVE this.  Thank you!

Arline Pique, CETL®

Director – Technology Assistance Group

Hamilton County ESC

EXTERNAL Email – Sender NOT system-verified

Hi All,

Thanks for the discussion about adding a user activity page. I just pushed it to production. If you go to https://groups.io, you'll see a new Your Activity tab. You will only be able to view your own activities; this does not include moderator activities.

For testing and feedback purposes, I have only enabled this for people who are subscribed to the beta group. People who are not subscribed will not see the Your Activity tab.

Please let me know your thoughts. Is this useful? Will it be confusing because it does not show some activities that resulted in changes to your account (ie a moderator changing delivery preferences)?

This email and any attachments contain information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communication privacy laws and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. This email and any response to it may constitute a public record, and therefore may be made available upon request in accordance with Ohio public records law (ORC 149.43).

If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and then immediately delete it. HCESC thanks you in advance for your cooperation.

Michael Pavan

Mark,

Looks good, but could it be 'filterable' so that one could select which group(s) you want to see your Activity for?

Thanks,
Michael

I see there's an "Actions" drop down, but would it be possible to include an "Everything EXCEPT sent message" option? In my case, "Sent message" overwhelms all other actions. I might want to see everything I've done other than sending messages.

Thanks,
JohnF

On Sat, Nov 5, 2022 at 04:14 AM, JohnF wrote:

I see there's an "Actions" drop down, but would it be possible to include an
"Everything EXCEPT sent message" option? In my case, "Sent message" overwhelms
all other actions. I might want to see everything I've done other than sending messages.
I'd like "All actions except sent message and approved message" in Activity (for each group).

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Nov 4, 2022 at 04:56 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
It shows all actions you've done, which does include moderator activities.
It doesn't seem to show the bounce probes I have sent.

Regards
Andy

On Sat, Nov 5, 2022 at 2:39 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

It doesn't seem to show the bounce probes I have sent.
This should be fixed now.

Looks great!