Use calendar colour codes on Upcoming Events message #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

the calendar provides the option to apply colour codes to different events and we use those to indicates different event types. These show up nicely on the different calendar views such as Month:

and List

Would it be possible to list the colour codes in the Upcoming Events message too so that they are just as easily identifiable? Something like this perhaps:

Regards
Andy

I’m going to jump onto this one. Noting that color-coding is available for the differing calendar events, can this same coding be applied to the Members List and members names? I asked and Francis replied
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/message/41096. I had already reviewed the suggestion within the reply and found it less-than friendly or effective to use.
This thread literally mimes my query in its intent. And the appearance of it is exactly what I’m looking for.
Thanks.