Topics

locked Updating tags on a post

It doesn't appear to be possible to update tags on a post after it has been posted. Even though this only affects the archives, this is still an important feature because it having all the articles in the archives properly tagged encourages people to properly tag their articles and further makes it easier to find old posts.

I agree. I'm working on message editing at the moment, as part of the ability to keep revisions and enforce moderation of changes.. I'm not sure editing tags will make it into this change, or will have to wait. But it's definitely planned.