Topics

locked Unmoderated groups - alerting the list-owner about problem posts

Frances

What about a "report comment" or "Flag as inappropriate" button for unmoderated groups? The owner would be notified so he or she could review the post.

On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 9:07 AM, Frances <travel@...> wrote:

What about a "report comment" or "Flag as inappropriate" button for unmoderated groups? The owner would be notified so he or she could review the post.

Interesting. I hadn't thought of such a thing. I'd think that the moderators would be seeing every message as is, so wouldn't need something like that. Am I wrong? Would this be useful?

Judy F.

Mark, is this something that could be turned off?  As I said before, all groups are not created equal and don’t work where a like, dislike or whatever is needed.

Thanks,

Judy F.

SW Florida - USA