moderated unify moderation response #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 06:55 PM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
Would it be possible, while retaining the reply functionality to add a link for "Approve this message and do not notify the sender"?
Like Shal I cannot see the point of this. Senders are not "notified" that a message has been approved anyway; they either see it using the web UI or receive the same email that other members get when the message is released.

Chris

Glenn Glazer

On 02/13/2021 11:18, Shal Farley wrote:
Glenn,

Would it be possible, while retaining the reply functionality to add a link for "Approve this message and do not notify the sender"?

I don't understand what you're asking for.

Currently, the only way in which the member is informed of the approval is that they see the approved message appear in the group's Messages, and/or in the member's email Inbox.

What have I missed?

Shal

I'm asking for a third link in the message. The text of the link is just a sample.

Best,

Glenn

--
PG&E Delenda Est

Glenn,

Would it be possible, while retaining the reply functionality to add a link for "Approve this message and do not notify the sender"?

I don't understand what you're asking for.

Currently, the only way in which the member is informed of the approval is that they see the approved message appear in the group's Messages, and/or in the member's email Inbox.

What have I missed?

Shal

Glenn Glazer

When I get a Message Approval Needed email, at the bottom I see:

To approve this using email, reply to this message. You do not need to attach the original message, just reply and send.

Reject this message and notify the sender.