Topics

moderated Unable to set web notifications in Firefox mobile #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

following on from my last post about this I can no longer set notifications on Firefox mobile on my Android phone.  When I try to enable them, I see the 'Send A Test Notification' button but it does nothing. The device type/browser combination is not listed above that but the 'Disable Notification' button is shown which suggests it should be. If I tap the 'Disable Notification' button, I do get a prompt to confirm that action and if I confirm, I get back to the screen with the Enable option.  Doing a page refresh after trying the Enable and seeing the 'Send A Test Notification' button gives me the page with the Enable button again which seems to confirm it hasn't actually been set.

Regards
Andy