Topics

moderated Unable to set web notifications in Firefox mobile #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

following on from my last post about this I can no longer set notifications on Firefox mobile on my Android phone.  When I try to enable them, I see the 'Send A Test Notification' button but it does nothing. The device type/browser combination is not listed above that but the 'Disable Notification' button is shown which suggests it should be. If I tap the 'Disable Notification' button, I do get a prompt to confirm that action and if I confirm, I get back to the screen with the Enable option.  Doing a page refresh after trying the Enable and seeing the 'Send A Test Notification' button gives me the page with the Enable button again which seems to confirm it hasn't actually been set.

Regards
Andy

Andy Wedge

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 05:21 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
I can no longer set notifications on Firefox mobile on my Android phone.
Trying to give this a nudge. I cannot set notifications on Chrome mobile either now.

Thanks
Andy