Topics

moderated Tried to pay on trial group created before price model change #misc

EdHutton

Mark,

I just tried to pay for a group I created before the per member pricing change. 'BiomedicalWorld' is the group. It was created on Feb. 1st - all the payment screens indicated the new per member pricing model would be used.  Is this correct?

Thank you for creating groups.io. I was an owner on another list for 20 years. Groups.io is far better. I have been working hard to learn the groups.io details.

Ed Hutton

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 7:48 AM EdHutton <EdHutton@...> wrote:

I just tried to pay for a group I created before the per member pricing change. 'BiomedicalWorld' is the group. It was created on Feb. 1st - all the payment screens indicated the new per member pricing model would be used.  Is this correct?

Yes, that is correct. On the Upgrade screen, you should have seen something like:

You're signing up for the Premium plan ($220 for up to 500 members, with additional members $0.44, billed yearly). Once we successfully process payment, we'll immediately upgrade your group.
The bill for this year is $220.00.
Thanks for supporting Groups.io!

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 09:52 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
You're signing up for the Premium plan ($220 for up to 500 members, with additional members $0.44, billed yearly).
Clarification please.  On the Pricing page, it says "with additional members $0.04/month or $0.40/year"  (Similar for Enterprise, "$0.20/month or $2.00/year")

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 8:13 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 09:52 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
You're signing up for the Premium plan ($220 for up to 500 members, with additional members $0.44, billed yearly).
Clarification please.  On the Pricing page, it says "with additional members $0.04/month or $0.40/year"  (Similar for Enterprise, "$0.20/month or $2.00/year")

Oof. Fixed. It's $0.44/$2.20, correct on the upgrade page, was incorrect on the pricing page.