Topics

Transfer GIO group to another GIO subgroup? #transfer

Jon Matcho

Is it possible to transfer (and merge) an existing Groups.io subscription into another subscription as follows:

1) The main source list would move to a sub-group in the destination subscription.
2) The three source sub-groups would move to respective sub-groups in the destination subscription.

This happened with related/sister groups in the Yahoo frenzy and we're looking to merge memberships.

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 1:53 PM Jon Matcho <jonmatcho@...> wrote:
Is it possible to transfer (and merge) an existing Groups.io subscription into another subscription as follows:

1) The main source list would move to a sub-group in the destination subscription.
2) The three source sub-groups would move to respective sub-groups in the destination subscription.

This is something that I'd have to write code to do. Which means, not until January at the soonest.