Topics

moderated Topic count still incorrect (too low, sometimes goes negative) #bug

This group
https://groups.io/g/IMDCD/topics
shows "1 topic" on the home page but there are three topics. Before the addition of two topics, it was showing "-2" topics.
This bug (negative topic count) was mentioned years ago and I don't remember what happened with it, but it's evidently still around.

Gilbert Coville

Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce this:

https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/74055557#24922

Gilbert

On Dec 4, 2020, at 10:05 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@gmail.com> wrote:

This group
https://groups.io/g/IMDCD/topics
shows "1 topic" on the home page but there are three topics. Before the addition of two topics, it was showing "-2" topics.
This bug (negative topic count) was mentioned years ago and I don't remember what happened with it, but it's evidently still around.

Right, it's coming back to me now! You were the first to report this, and it has to do with the topic count after splitting a topic.