Topic count on Hashtag page incorrect #misc

Tom Vail

The count in the hashtag box on the # hashtag page is not correct.  Example: The screen shot below shows 2 topics with this hashtag, but in fact there is only one.  I have others which lists 2 but there are none.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Tom

Andy

In my group, all the ones I checked were correct.

I wonder if yours had topics that were deleted?  Or merged?

Andy

Tom Vail

No mergers, but yes have some deleted.  But there have been more delete than the one remaining?

Hello,

On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 2:03 PM Tom Vail <tom@...> wrote:
The count in the hashtag box on the # hashtag page is not correct.  Example: The screen shot below shows 2 topics with this hashtag, but in fact there is only one.  I have others which lists 2 but there are none.

This should be fixed now.