Topics

locked To Mark -- Regarding the Blog Post

Nightowl >8#

Mark,

I'm assuming you are familiar with the Yahoo Crusade Blog. :)

I have created a graphic with the S.S. GROUPS.IO rescue boat speeding away from the sinking Yatanic...do you need to approve it before I post it?

Also, I need to know if I can link back to your Blog as well as to this site.

Thanks,

Brenda
Nightowl >8#

Hi Brenda,

I'm flattered. No need for my approval on anything!