Topics

locked TO MARK

Nightowl >8#

Mark,

one of the members of MM joined my MMSanctuary group and has this question:

"Brenda, I joined your group on groups.io and I am trying to figure out how to use it.  So far I have one really big aggravation.  Any time I click on anything, it wants me to log in again.  Is this normal?"

Any idea what's wrong?

Brenda

Brenda,

For questions like that, the best thing to do is to have your user send a message to support@groups.io. I can then ask some questions and see if I can figure it out.