Topics

moderated Thank you Mark, for your hard work and support of groups.io

Bob Bellizzi
 

Mark, 
I want to take advantage of this Day of Thanksgiving to thank you on behalf of my online support group, myself and the many owners  moderators of groups here.  You have invested tremendous effort into making groups.io the best domain available for almost 10,000 groups and probably a half million subscribers.
Happy Thanksgiving
--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®
Founder & Executive Director, The Corneal Dystrophy Foundation

Ellen Moody
 

I hope I am sending this thank you to the right group. I want to thank Mark too -- my three groups are very important to me and make my life much better more cheerful.  Sincerely, Ellen Moody


On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 1:38 PM Bob Bellizzi <cdfexec@...> wrote:
Mark, 
I want to take advantage of this Day of Thanksgiving to thank you on behalf of my online support group, myself and the many owners  moderators of groups here.  You have invested tremendous effort into making groups.io the best domain available for almost 10,000 groups and probably a half million subscribers.
Happy Thanksgiving
--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®
Founder & Executive Director, The Corneal Dystrophy Foundation

 

I am thankful for Mark and groups.io, as well!
Happy Thanksgiving to Mark and everyone!

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 11:02 AM Ellen Moody <ellen.moody@...> wrote:
I hope I am sending this thank you to the right group. I want to thank Mark too -- my three groups are very important to me and make my life much better more cheerful.  Sincerely, Ellen Moody

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 1:38 PM Bob Bellizzi <cdfexec@...> wrote:
Mark, 
I want to take advantage of this Day of Thanksgiving to thank you on behalf of my online support group, myself and the many owners  moderators of groups here.  You have invested tremendous effort into making groups.io the best domain available for almost 10,000 groups and probably a half million subscribers.
Happy Thanksgiving
--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®
Founder & Executive Director, The Corneal Dystrophy Foundation


--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

Toby Kraft
 

Happy Thanksgiving, Mark!  Groups.io and your support are a much appreciated breath of fresh air in this wacky online world..... :)
Toby

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 1:45 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
I am thankful for Mark and groups.io, as well!
Happy Thanksgiving to Mark and everyone!

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 11:02 AM Ellen Moody <ellen.moody@...> wrote:
I hope I am sending this thank you to the right group. I want to thank Mark too -- my three groups are very important to me and make my life much better more cheerful.  Sincerely, Ellen Moody

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 1:38 PM Bob Bellizzi <cdfexec@...> wrote:
Mark, 
I want to take advantage of this Day of Thanksgiving to thank you on behalf of my online support group, myself and the many owners  moderators of groups here.  You have invested tremendous effort into making groups.io the best domain available for almost 10,000 groups and probably a half million subscribers.
Happy Thanksgiving
--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®
Founder & Executive Director, The Corneal Dystrophy Foundation


--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 

Thanks everyone! I had a very nice Thanksgiving, and I hope you did as well (and for those who don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you had a nice weekend).

Mark