Topics

Tell members why the Directory only shows them some other members #suggestion

Mark,

It's a FAQ in GMF and Group_Help: "My group members report that in the Directory they only see (some small number) of the (some large number of) members. Why?"

At the top, the Directory page says "Showing 294 of 1103 Members". Please add to that statement "809 members with private profiles not shown".

Shal

Bruce Bowman

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 05:38 AM, Shal Farley wrote:
At the top, the Directory page says "Showing 294 of 1103 Members". Please add to that statement "809 members with private profiles not shown".
Shal/Mark -- Any members who are Not Confirmed or are Bouncing also do not appear in the Directory. May I suggest to simply state "Members with private profiles not shown"? Otherwise this could raise additional questions as to why the numbers don't add up.

Regards,
Bruce

Hello,

I've added `(members with private profiles are not shown)` to the page when a non-moderator is viewing the page.