From: Mark Fletcher [mailto:markf@corp.groups.io]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2014 1:15 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] Tech details

fyi, if anyone is interested in some of the technical details behind groups.io, I've started posting about it over on my blog. http://wingedpig.com

Mark

Cherrill <cdjamieson@...>

I too was totally impressed when I read the blog.  I was unable to leave a comment there so I will comment here.
This was very interesting to me to read that you created yahoo groups; and all the other computer work you have done.
I hope others read your blog too.

Cherrill
Canada

On Nov 7, 2014, at 12:12 AM, J. Faulkner <jfaulkner44@...> wrote:

Mark, as you can imagine, I didn’t know half of what you were talking about, but when I read where Yahoo Groups started out as your creation, I was totally impressed.  Wow!

Thanks for sharing the information.

Judy F.
SW Florida - USA