#suggestion Provide for redirection of a Pending messge #suggestion

Jeremy H

For a pending message, it would be useful to be able to redirect it, either to make it a 'reply to sender' (rather than group), if appropriate, or to send it to an individual (member or otherwise), rather than just have the alternatives of approving (so it goes to group) or rejecting it. (I rather expected this to be possible under 'Edit', but it seems not)

Jeremy H

On Wed, Jul 14, 2021 at 04:23 PM, Jeremy H wrote:
For a pending message, it would be useful to be able to redirect it ...
Great idea, Jeremy. I have placed several members in moderation because they consistently post personal comments that are not of general interest to the whole group. I could use this feature. It would be very handy.

--
David Bryant
Canyon Lake, Texas