moderated #suggestion Option to hide bubbles from the agenda #suggestion

emmy0@...

I really love Time planner, but bubbles are duplicating when planning my day in the agenda and pin my task to it...that would be so perfect if you could implement a checkbox to hide or show the bubble that is created by adding an activity (time interval) in the agenda.
Thanks!!
Emilie

Bruce Bowman

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 10:08 AM, <emmy0@...> wrote:
I really love Time planner, but bubbles are duplicating when planning my day in the agenda and pin my task to it...that would be so perfect if you could implement a checkbox to hide or show the bubble that is created by adding an activity (time interval) in the agenda.
Emilie -- I'm not aware of a Time Planner or an agenda feature in groups.io. Which group are you attempting to post to?

Regards,
Bruce