#suggestion Invited Member Export and more advanced display capabilities #suggestion

Al

I've been trying to see if there's a way to do this, but so far, it  doesn't seem that there is.

The "Download" feature on the Member page allows for loading all members in a single text file, which is very handy for cross-referencing with other lists.  One problem is that this doesn't include invited members to the group that have not yet accepted an invite. Of course, this is by design, but it would be nice to have a way to export this information as well. This helps to answer the question: is a member either part of this group or has received an invite to it in the past?

The best I've been able to do is tweak the URL to show me all of the invited members on a single page, since the default pagination is really annoying (no GUI option to change this), but a text-based format that could be easily parsed would be nice.

Additionally, filter capabilities for "Invited Members", similar to those of "Members", would be very helpful. For instance, I usually don't want to see members who have accepted invites on the Invites page, since that just adds noise. A way to show only sent and sent/expired would be helpful.

Thanks for the consideration!

Al

Duane

On Sun, Oct 10, 2021 at 04:04 PM, Al wrote:
I usually don't want to see members who have accepted invites on the Invites page
To minimize the annoyance factor, you could sort on Status to get the types together and ignore the Accepted section.

Duane