Pending

Goodbye

Banned

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 12:52 AM, J. Faulkner <jfaulkner44@...> wrote:

Trish, I think I replied to you about this earlier today.  We have messages that need to go out for various reasons to a specific person for a specific reason.  This is not the weekly, monthly  messages.  We  send one out when a member joins and is pended.  That message asks for information to be returned.  Once I approve a member, then another message goes out welcoming them.  If I deny a pended request, another message goes out.   All of these are scheduled under various categories

Pending

Denied

Joined

These are shown in Yahoo groups Control Panel/Notifications.

Note: I just uploaded a file in the shaltest group and nowhere do I see where I can select a scheduled option such as Joined.

Judy F.

SW Florida - USA

From: pnrfan@... [mailto:pnrfan@...]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2015 10:04 PM

To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Re: Suggestion for files settings

Judy,

Are you talking about the files that go out to pending members or are you talking about approving pending members?

These are Member Notices, which are files that get sent out to:

Welcome

Pending

Goodbye

Banned

All can be modified to suit your group's info/needs.

Trish

​​

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 8:36 PM, J. Faulkner <jfaulkner44@...> wrote:

Thanks Trish, but I don’t think we are talking about the same thing.  If I am reading that page correctly, those settings are group settings (who can do what).  That’s not what I am talking about.

When we have a member join the group, they are pended.  Also at that time, a message is automatically sent to them under the Pended category requesting information.  Another options is a letter goes out to welcome them when they are approved, another if they are denied, etc.  These various messages do not go out to everyone nor do they go out weekly/monthly, etc.  Just the one time to that particular individual.

I don’t see anything like that when I click on the Setting option.

Judy F.

SW Florida - USA