Topics

locked Suggestion for files settings

I need something that repeats on certain cycles unrelated to the Welcome, Pending, Goodbye and Banned features.

Yes, I'd be curious to know how it works for people still on dial up. I have one member in a rural area who can't get a faster internet speed in her area.

Trish

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 7:24 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
I'm sure the scheduled messages have been discussed, but I don't think an attachment was mentioned.  There are currently options for Welcome, Pending, Goodbye, and Banned.  If it were me, it would contain a link to the file on the group, especially if it's very large.  I have several members still on dialup, so I try to minimize message size.  (side note:  Has anyone else tried to access NEO on dialup? ;>)

Duane