moderated Subject line of approved messages #bug

Terry Tegnazian

I co-moderate a group of 900+ members. This morning, after I approved messages by hitting reply, instead of the real subject line of the message, the messages that actually are sent out are all carrying the subject line  "[WHPOA] Message Approval Needed - terrteg@... posted to main@westwoodhills.groups.io" -- even though the message itself was approved and contained in the body of the email.  Has anyone else had this happen?
Thanks,
Terry Tegnazian

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 10:23 AM Terry Tegnazian <terrteg@...> wrote:
I co-moderate a group of 900+ members. This morning, after I approved messages by hitting reply, instead of the real subject line of the message, the messages that actually are sent out are all carrying the subject line  "[WHPOA] Message Approval Needed - terrteg@... posted to main@westwoodhills.groups.io" -- even though the message itself was approved and contained in the body of the email.  Has anyone else had this happen?

This was a bug I introduced when I fixed the activity log entry for sent messages. The bug was live for about 45 minutes. It's been fixed. Sorry about that.

Terry Tegnazian

Thanks, Mark.

Best,

Terry