moderated Subject line length #suggestion

I noticed that the subject line has recently added, "happening now" and members of my group have remarked that now they can't see the "real" subject line in the mailboxes.

I find it annoying as well, especially when I am looking for a specific email.
Can anything be done?

Thanks in advance,
Aliza

Andy Wedge

On Sat, Jun 26, 2021 at 05:04 PM, Aliza Burton wrote:
I find it annoying as well, especially when I am looking for a specific email.
Can anything be done?
I too wish we could lose this seemingly excess wording as we discussed in GMF

Andy

Dave Sergeant

I use Pegasus Mail which sorts messages into threads based on the
subject line. But it only does it on the first 32 (or whatever)
characters. All these added things in the subject line (not just
calendar reminders) eat this up and totally mess up the threading. They
should be kept to an absolute minimum.

Dave

On 28 Jun 2021 at 9:04, Andy Wedge wrote:

I too wish we could lose this seemingly excess wording as we discussed
in GMF ( https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/topic/83195392 )

http://davesergeant.com

Hi All,

I've shortened the prefix from `Happening Now` to `Now`.

Cheers,
Mark

Thank you SO much!!!!!

Aliza ♡︎