moderated Start times truncated in calendar "monthly view" #bug

Bruce Bowman

Mark -- In month view, the start times for calendar events are being truncated (see screenshot). Can we do something to display the full time without drilling down?

I'm calling this a bug because I'm pretty sure it didn't do this before.

FYI,
Bruce

Andy Wedge

On Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 01:40 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
In month view, the start times for calendar events are being truncated
That seems to be related to the width of the browser window and the length of the event title. If the full title can be displayed, then the time is OK, otherwise the title starts to mask the time:

I suspect this is due to the Fullcalendar code update that Mark mentioned in #30907.

Regards
Andy

Andy Wedge

On Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 07:36 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
On Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 01:40 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
In month view, the start times for calendar events are being truncated
That seems to be related to the width of the browser window and the length of the event title. If the full title can be displayed, then the time is OK, otherwise the title starts to mask the time:
Just giving this a nudge as it was mentioned again by one of my group members.

Regards,
Andy

On Fri, Jul 15, 2022 at 7:03 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
On Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 07:36 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
On Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 01:40 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
In month view, the start times for calendar events are being truncated
That seems to be related to the width of the browser window and the length of the event title. If the full title can be displayed, then the time is OK, otherwise the title starts to mask the time:
Just giving this a nudge as it was mentioned again by one of my group members.

This should be fixed.

Cheers,
MarkĀ