Topics

moderated Standardise links at bottom of Daily Summary and Full Digest Emails #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi,

I think it would be helpful to have the Home, Subscription, Messages and New Topic links shown at the bottom of the Daily Summary email also shown at the bottom of a Full Digest to provide a consistent style and quick access to key web pages.  If that's done, I would then question retaining the New Topic link at the bottom of each message in a Digest as the others primarily relate to the message above (except Top ^).

Andy

Georg Klein

My Suggestion is to separate the  "View/Online" link into "View Thread" and "Reply online". I always have to generate an empty message whenever I wawnn to review the thread.

Regards
Georg Klein