Topics

moderated Special Notice/Special Message - consistent terminology #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

Owners and Mods have an optional check-box to send a message as a Special Notice and Hashtags also have a Special check-box that uses the term 'special notice'.  Any use of these though shows up on the Activity Log as 'special message'. Could we get some consistency in the terminology please?

Thanks
Andy

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 3:10 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

Owners and Mods have an optional check-box to send a message as a Special Notice and Hashtags also have a Special check-box that uses the term 'special notice'.  Any use of these though shows up on the Activity Log as 'special message'. Could we get some consistency in the terminology please?

Done.