Topics

locked Special Messages

Linda

Hi,
I don't know why the following showed up only in View Original. I'll retype it in Plain Text to make sure it gets through.

This is my suggested list of mail options.
Please see No Email description in particular.

* All Email
Every message is mailed to you.

* First Message Only
The first message of every thread is emailed to you, along with all messages from threads you start. You can decide to receive additional messages from threads you're interested in.

* Replies Only
Only messages in threads you start are emailed to you.

* Daily Digest
Group messages together as one email instead of individually.

* No Email.
You will receive no emails except Special Notices

What do you think?

Linda

Linda - I wonder if Replies Only shouldn't say "Only messages in threads you start OR POST IN are emailed to you." Dano

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 5:14 AM, Linda Star-Freedman <donlin2@...> wrote:
Hi,
I don't know why the following showed up only in View Original.  I'll retype it in Plain Text to make sure it gets through.

Just FYI, the reason the other message doesn't show up correctly in the archives is that you cut and pasted HTML radio button widgets. We strip out any input widgets (along with a lot of other stuff) before we display messages to prevent malicious activity.

Mark

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 7:01 AM, D R Stinson <dano@...> wrote:
Linda - I wonder if Replies Only shouldn't say "Only messages in threads you start OR POST IN are emailed to you." Dano
_._,_._,_
This is the behavior. I'll change the wording.

On 1/15/2015 9:09 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Just FYI, the reason the other message doesn't show up correctly in the
archives is that you cut and pasted HTML radio button widgets.
And another FYI - it came through fine to my email - TBird, set up to
read HTML, but only compose in ascii.

dg