moderated Sort photo albums by Updated date/time #suggestion

Andy

When viewing a group's Photo albums, the choices for sort order are by Title, or by Created date/time.

Can Updated date/time be a sort order option too?

Updated date/time makes the most sense to me.  When someone uploads a photo to an existing album, you might want that album to appear first in the list of albums.  But it might be nowhere near first, and might not even be on the first page of albums,  That makes it a challenge to find it, unless we can sort by the Updated date.

(Speaking of which -- Isn't it odd that we can sort the albums according to their Created date, but it's impossible to SEE what is the Created date?  Why bother sorting by something that is hidden?  What am I missing?)

Andy