Note: groups.io will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, October 5th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Wednesday October 5, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
- Site updates
Changes to the site this week:
August 12, 2022:
- SYSADMIN: Increased the file descriptor limits for the pgbouncer process responsible for the main database in hopes that it fixes the problem that led to this morning's downtime.
- BUGFIX: We were not indexing user names in the member search index, so you could not search members by user name. Discussion
- BUGFIX: You can now delete profile images, extra member data images and database images. Discussion
- BUGFIX: Image uploading to database rows was not working. Discussion
August 11, 2022:
- NEW: Paging through the Members page now remembers the checkbox settings from the
Visible drop up. Discussion
- NEW: Paging through a Database now remembers the checkbox settings from the
Visible drop up.
August 10, 2022:
- CHANGE: When merging accounts, we now transfer ownership of any messages posted by the merged from account to the merged to account. Discussion
- CHANGE: The
Visible dropdown on the database and member pages has been changed to a dropup. Discussion
- BUGFIX: When merging accounts, we were not properly resetting subscription user names and display names.
August 9, 2022:
- BUGFIX: On mobile, don't display extra member fields in the
Members page. Discussion
August 8, 2022:
- BUGFIX: After adding at least one extra member data field, you could not fully delete all extra member data fields.
The next #changelog will be published on Friday, September 16th.
Take care everyone.