Changes to the site this week:
August 6, 2021:
- CHANGE: Starting to block incoming email from some sets of known dynamic IP addresses.
- BUGFIX: Some messages were being truncated after the update to the quoted printable library.
August 5, 2021:
- API BUGFIX: Subgroups with a privacy setting of unlisted, public archives would be returned from the API with a blank "privacy" field. Discussion
- CHANGE: Updated the library we use to decode and encode quoted printable parts of messages, which should fix some edge case bugs.
August 2, 2021:
- CHANGE: We now require that the email address used in the
MAIL FROM part of an SMTP transaction have a valid MX record.
- NEW: Check all boxes in the Export Group Data page. Discussion
Take care everyone.