moderated Site updates #changelog

Changes to the site this week:

June 17, 2021:

• DOCS: Member Manual updates from Nina.
  • NEW: You can now sort columns when viewing poll responses by answer.
  • BUGFIX: If a #poll-notice is pending, and the poll is edited by a moderator before approval, and the moderater had a display name set but the member who created the poll did not have a display name set, the member's display name would be set to the moderator's display name.
  • NEW: You can now export individual poll results, in either CSV or JSON format.
  • NEW: Poll responses are now shown with links to the responders' profiles.
  • NEW: When viewing poll responses, the respondents display/fullnames are now updated if they've changed since voting occurred.

June 16, 2021:

• NEW: Export group now has an option to export polls.
  • BUGFIX: For enterprise groups with Disable Signups set to true, we were still showing the Apply button on the group home page, even when it did nothing.
  • BUGFIX: Fix overlapping box when no events to display in calendar list view. Discussion

June 15, 2021:

• BUGFIX: Strip out duplicate group subject tags in messages sent +owner. Discussion
  • NEW: Added more sig tags to be stripped out. Discussion

June 14, 2021:

• CHANGE: Make the quoted printable decoder more liberal by accepting lower case hex letters.

Take care everyone.

Mark

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 04:58 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
NEW: Poll responses are now shown with links to the responders' profiles.
Hi Mark,

I just tried this with a poll in a subgroup. The respondent in question was no longer a member of the subgroup so the hyperlink took me to the home page of the main group. I'm not sure if that is intentional or not.  Perhaps if the respondent is no longer a member of the group that the poll is in, their name should not be hyperlinked?

NEW: You can now export individual poll results, in either CSV or JSON format.
Thanks for the export feature - that's great.

Regards
Andy