Changes to the site this week:
- INTERNAL: It was infrastructure week, with a focus on reorganizating the repository, refactoring code, general cleanup, and improving tests.
June 3, 2021:
- BUGFIX: Fixed export of some files. Discussion
- CHANGE: Reorder processing in the export group service to hopefully fix a database timeout issue.
- CHANGE: When doing a JSON import of a table, keep the existing Updated fields on the rows. Discussion
- BUGFIX: If doing a message search with a poster ID representing a user who is no longer a member of the group, don't return every single message. Discussion
- CHANGE: When sending a message to a member, if you select a member notice, the activity log entry will now point to that member notice instead of showing the entire message as sent. Discussion
- BUGFIX: Some system notifications were not treated in a consistent way in that some were not ignoring the
Normalize HTML Emails setting, as they had previous to a change on May 27th. Discussion
- BUGFIX: The chat window was not sizing properly, so that the text entry box was not visible on the screen. Discussion
- NEW: There's a new Locked Topic Member Notice. If there is an active locked topic member notice, it will be sent to the group when a topic is locked using the
Lock Topic dropdown in the Topics page. Also, in the
Topic Properties page, when you click the
Lock Topic checkbox, a new selector appears allowing you to send a specific locked topic member notice to the group when you lock the topic.
I will be on vacation until Monday, June 7th.
Take care everyone.