Topics

locked Site updates #changelog

Changes to the site today:

- Tracking a lot more internal system statistics
- Added [Edited Message Follows] to the top of edited messages
- Fixed an issue causing multiple digests to be sent, triggered by deleted and edited messages
- Fixed activity logging for web posts and deleted single events
- Better internal tracking of what code is in which release
- Clicking the Mute a Thread link when you've already muted the thread led to an errant dialog
- We now support incoming email server connections that specify multiple recipients for a given email.

Whew.

Mark

Duane

Mark,

You more than deserve to sit down with the drink of your choice after all that.  I can appreciate the work that goes into keeping all the details straight.  Sometimes a "simple" change or enhancement requires a lot of background work.  Computers being what they are, they don't know that you really meant for that ; to be a :  Many Thanks to you for taking this on.  I think you've got another hit on your hands.  Please don't push yourself too hard though, we need you!

Duane

Thanks! It isn't work if it's fun.

Mark

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 6:02 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

Mark,

You more than deserve to sit down with the drink of your choice after all that.  I can appreciate the work that goes into keeping all the details straight.  Sometimes a "simple" change or enhancement requires a lot of background work.  Computers being what they are, they don't know that you really meant for that ; to be a :  Many Thanks to you for taking this on.  I think you've got another hit on your hands.  Please don't push yourself too hard though, we need you!

Duane

Nightowl >8#

Duane wrote:>>Many Thanks to you for taking this on.  I think you've got another hit on your hands.  Please don't push yourself too hard though, we need you!<<

I second that completely. We don't mean to overwhelm you with problems, bugs, suggestions and feedback. Just gather it all at the pace you need to.

Thanks again,

Brenda