Topics

locked Site sign in

Duane

Does a sign in on Groups.io ever expire? I signed in when I first joined (12 days ago) and haven't had to since. On the other service I use, I stay signed in for 2 weeks unless I specifically sign out. (Unless I need to use owner/moderator privileges, then it asks for credentials every 4 hours. Way too often in my opinion.)

Duane

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 9:13 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
Does a sign in on Groups.io ever expire?  I signed in when I first joined (12 days ago) and haven't had to since.  On the other service I use, I stay signed in for 2 weeks unless I specifically sign out.  (Unless I need to use owner/moderator privileges, then it asks for credentials every 4 hours.  Way too often in my opinion.)

Cookies are currently set to expire every 30 days.