Topics

locked Site #changelog

Changes to the site today:

- Changed how we decode encoded emails. We are now more permissive and will ignore badly encoded parts of messages.
- Fixed a bug that collapsed messages in the archives with just a quoted section and no other section.
- Two fixes with bounce processing.
- Fixed one archived email that was originally incorrectly processed (from the bug fixed Friday).
- Some changes to the marketing text to include the newly launched Files section.

Mark

Nightowl >8#

Mark, I've been reading the archives, starting at message # 1, and there are a few messages with the text still collapsed, but it wasn't a big deal. I just clicked the three dots, read it, and moved on.

Just for your FYI.

Brenda