Signature being included when the option is not checked #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

I've just started a new topic via the website for a suggestion and my signature text was included in the message even though the option for this is not currently checked on my Beta subscription settings: It was OK yesterday so I'm wondering if the fix for the bug Duane reported (which was related to signatures) was the cause?

--
Regards
Andy

On Fri, May 13, 2022 at 6:22 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

I've just started a new topic via the website for a suggestion and my signature text was included in the message even though the option for this is not currently checked on my Beta subscription settings: It was OK yesterday so I'm wondering if the fix for the bug Duane reported (which was related to signatures) was the cause?

Fixed now. The bug's been there for a long time, funnily enough.

Thanks,
MarkĀ