Topics

moderated Show old and new values in activity log when delivery settings are changed #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

in the 'Delivery changed' entries on the activity log it just states that it has been changed without showing the old and new values. Log entries for 'Changed email' and 'Changed display name' do show old and new values which from a Moderator oversight and audit trail point of view is much more useful.  Can we show old and new values on 'Delivery changed' please?

Thanks,
Andy

Agreed, but doesn't "changed display name" now show the old and new values? I know it didn't use to.

Andy Wedge

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 02:52 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
but doesn't "changed display name" now show the old and new values?
It does, and that was one of the examples I gave to contrast with 'Delivery changed' which doesn't.

Andy

Oh, ok. I must not be awake yet. 😊