Show display name in push notifications for new messages #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

rather than just display 'New message' on push notifications for browsers and the app, can we show the Display Name of the user instead?  This would be more inline with notifications from email clients such as Outlook.

I really notice the lack of a display name when using the App and I get multiple notifications about messages on an active topic and they all look the same.  I  may be more interested in a response from one person than another and it's not possible to determine who has responded at the moment.

Regards
Andy

Judy F.