moderated Show amounts used from sponsorship on billing invoices #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

I renewed my annual legacy group subscription on 21-Mar.  The billing details show $105 but there is no mention that the other $5 came from sponsorship amounts (my $5 test when you released this feature).

It would be helpful to have a breakdown of the charge and how it was paid e.g:

Annual Fee:                 $110.00
Sponsorship Funds:        $5.00
Amount Payable:         $105.00

Currently, other than the 'Member sponsored' entry in the Activity Log, there is no other reference to the amounts that have been paid by members that I can see.

Thanks,
Andy

Andy Wedge

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 12:35 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
It would be helpful to have a breakdown of the charge and how it was paid e.g:

Annual Fee:                 $110.00
Sponsorship Funds:        $5.00
Amount Payable:         $105.00
I would also add an entry for Remaining Sponsorship to that list.

Andy

And just to be complete, if sponsorships are enough to cover the entire cost of renewal, that should also be shown in the billing details, along with the balance of sponsorships following the renewal.

JohnF