Moderated Short downtime this evening #downtime

Hi All,

I need to take the site down this evening to upgrade some of the database software. I expect the downtime to last only about 15 minutes. Email sent during this time will be queued up and sent when we are back up.

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 03:30 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I need to take the site down this evening to upgrade some of the database software.

Tuesday?

Regards
Andy

On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 7:40 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

Tuesday?

Apparently I also need to take my brain down for maintenance.....

May I suggest to change the color of this type of notices to red-ish or pink or similar instead of green?  Green is currently used for successful-action notices (such as approving members, discarding drafts, etc) and tends to not be as noticeable, IMO anyway.

Cheers,
Christos