Topics

locked Setting member posting options

I just changed a moderator's posting settings to post any time. In 'Members' I selected the member. I then selected 'Actions' -> 'Override - Not Moderated'. The 'Verify Action' reads: "Set to allow posting this one member?"

I wonder if it might not be better if it read, "Set this member to always be allowed to post in spite of group posting setting?" It's a little wordy, but it makes it clear this person is getting a special privilege.

Dano

I've added a TODO to revisit this wording.

On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 2:26 PM, D R Stinson <dano@...> wrote:
I just changed a moderator's posting settings to post any time. In 'Members' I selected the member. I then selected 'Actions' -> 'Override - Not Moderated'. The 'Verify Action' reads: "Set to allow posting this one member?"

I wonder if it might not be better if it read, "Set this member to always be allowed to post in spite of group posting setting?" It's a little wordy, but it makes it clear this person is getting a special privilege.

Dano

Cacky B

Maybe "Set this member to always allowed to post, override group setting." Cuts down a bit on the words.
Cacky