Topics

moderated Sent Invitations - search field #suggestion

Steven Knowles

Apologies if this has previously been suggested. I did search past topics within this group however I don't know whether the search function accommodates boolean operators and so don't know how effective my search has been.

A feature that I've found would be handy would be for a moderator / owner to be able to search the Sent Invitees log. For example, if I wanted to find out whether I'd already sent an invitation to John Smith, it'd be useful to be able to search John or Smith or "John Smith" from within the Sent Invitees page. Rather than scroll page by page.

Duane

On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 11:39 AM, Steven Knowles wrote:
A feature that I've found would be handy would be for a moderator / owner to be able to search the Sent Invitees log.
A tad more work, but you can find the information in the group Activity Log unless/until this is added.  Select "Invited Member" from the Actions list and search.  If you're looking for a specific person, use their email address (up to the @ sign) in the Search box.  I don't think you could use the Display Name though.

Duane